Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jack Sparrow

The Rest of Scottish Fitba Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, kiss_the_badge said:

Hobs var sheep .... half full stands if there lucky actually maybe a third full 

And 120 minutes at full pelt in the bag for both.  Just a shame that sheep are away at Celtc.  Hibs have St Mirren away, not an easy game for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, kiss_the_badge said:

Hobs var sheep .... half full stands if there lucky actually maybe a third full 

Repeat after me.........'Scottish football does not need Rangers'...............

  • Mint 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, blueguru said:

Going by the stats, the Sheep stole that one. Hope we get them in the semis.

I caught the last 20 minutes of the 90 and the entire extra time. Hibs had the possession but Aberdeen had two absolute clear cut chances. 

 

Hibs have a wee dangerous winger. Fast, skilful and direct. He caused the Aberdeen defence a few problems but it was his penalty that lost the tie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, RangersFirst said:

BT piping in crowd noise to try and block out "questionable" songs from TGFITW. Is this a regular thing? 

Dunno about that but they do mute mics to avoid offending listeners. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

thumb scum scores

A guy I used to work with made decent money from sticking a score on Griffiths to score first every game for a while. Think that's 4 on the bounce now he's been FGS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PaulWill said:

Boyata sent off.

Hah Beaton had a yellow card out ready to book him and he kept going, changed it to a red. 

 

Embarassing night again all round for them.  They're struggling big time and better teams are going to do them like Killie did, hopefully starting with dolly on Saturday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Hah Beaton had a yellow card out ready to book him and he kept going, changed it to a red. 

 

Embarassing night again all round for them.  They're struggling big time and better teams are going to do them like Killie did, hopefully starting with dolly on Saturday.  

They really did huff and puff again tonight. Rogic looks like he's the only one who can make a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Hah Beaton had a yellow card out ready to book him and he kept going, changed it to a red. 

 

Embarassing night again all round for them.  They're struggling big time and better teams are going to do them like Killie did, hopefully starting with dolly on Saturday.  

Celtc will beat Aberdeen comfortably. 3-0 IMO.

 

McInnes is petrified of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RangersFirst said:

They really did huff and puff again tonight. Rogic looks like he's the only one who can make a difference.

They started playing when they went back to their 1 up front shape (65 mins, when he took Edouard off).

 

TTS has got a dilemma between keeping the system that works for them and pissing off either one of his best striker or their £9m ex PSG club record signing striker, or changing to something that doesn't work for them to give them both a first team place.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

They started playing when they went back to their 1 up front shape (65 mins, when he took Edouard off).

 

TTS has got a dilemma between keeping the system that works for them and pissing off either one of his best striker or their £9m ex PSG club record signing striker, or changing to something that doesn't work for them to give them both a first team place.

 

 

Long may it continue like this.

 

You see someone done a league table since the turn of the year?

 

Hibs, Killie, Rangers and then Celtc in total points. This isn’t new bad form, this is their genuine form.

  • Mint 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rodgers coming out in the last day talking about having offers over the summer but decided to stay.

 

Another thinly veiled attack at the board, back me or I’m offski to one of these “offers”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Iggybumtastic said:

Rodgers coming out in the last day talking about having offers over the summer but decided to stay.

 

Another thinly veiled attack at the board, back me or I’m offski to one of these “offers”.

The guys a fantasist. From the old woman at the Dakota before every game to the Rangers fans in the Clyde Tunnel.

 

“I’ve met Rangers supporters and, in the main, they have been very good.

“I remember sitting in a bit of traffic in the Clyde Tunnel. There was an incident which meant all the cars were stopped.

“I saw this guy coming out of his car in a blue top and I thought, ‘Here we go’.

“But he said, ‘I just wanted to say thank you for coming up to Scottish football. I’m a Rangers supporter but you’re a breath of fresh air up here’.

“So I thought, ‘Right, get me out of this tunnel quick!’ No, it’s been great.

 

“But the biggest is probably an old lady Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play whether it’s raining, whether it’s snowing, covered up with Celtic gear. She wears her Brendan hat, her Brendan scarf. Her son came up to me not so long ago and said ‘Thank you so much, you’ve given her a new lease of life’. That makes me as happy as picking up a trophy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was posted on @kerryfail

 

Got Sevco TV on and they’ve mentioned Celtc 3 times already hahahahaha absolutely obsessed

 

The irony is almost painful!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 27/09/2018 at 02:28, Jack Sparrow said:

 

“I’ve met Rangers supporters and, in the main, they have been very good.

“I remember sitting in a bit of traffic in the Clyde Tunnel. There was an incident which meant all the cars were stopped.

“I saw this guy coming out of his car in a blue top and I thought, ‘Here we go’.

“But he said, ‘I just wanted to say thank you for coming up to Scottish football. I’m a Rangers supporter but you’re a breath of fresh air up here’.

“So I thought, ‘Right, get me out of this tunnel quick!’ No, it’s been great.

 

“But the biggest is probably an old lady Patsy, who is in her 70s. She stands outside our hotel for every game we play whether it’s raining, whether it’s snowing, covered up with Celtc gear. She wears her Brendan hat, her Brendan scarf. Her son came up to me not so long ago and said ‘Thank you so much, you’ve given her a new lease of life’. That makes me as happy as picking up a trophy.

What an absolute crock of shit. I wonder if he’ll still “belong to Glasgow” once we start beating them. Same with wee Edna. She’ll be the first to boot him out the door.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 26/09/2018 at 21:46, greyhareuk said:

Celtc will beat Aberdeen comfortably. 3-0 IMO.

 

McInnes is petrified of them.

Maybe wasn’t 3-0, but there honestly isn’t a more predictable out come in any fixture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, greyhareuk said:

Maybe wasn’t 3-0, but there honestly isn’t a more predictable out come in any fixture.

Unless Aberdeen need to win to go above us...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was at Celtc Park today. Celtc look poor. Really poor. 

  • Mint 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Gazza Bazza said:

Is that Edward guy injured?

Yeh, he limped off. Don’t think it’ll be a serious one though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

Guidelines